Conyers Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Conyers Rental Property
Property Management Services is an area that we feel is best suited for the Professionals who continue to stay on top of the local trends, marketing, inventory levels and laws that cover the Conyers Property Management environment.So come on in and learn more about our cost effective Conyers Property Management Services and let us show you how choosing us will be the RIGHT CHOICE!
What We Do As Your Conyers Property Manager
Tenant Placement Overview
- Market your property for lease
- Screen calls from prospective tenants
- Place a sign and lockbox on the property for all Real Estate agents to show
- Accept and process applications for Lease
- Prepare the Lease, Move-in Inspections and addendum forms
- Perform the move-in inspection with your approved tenant
- Collect the first month's rent and security deposit
- Collect the rent
- Manage the tenant per your lease terms
- Coordinate repairs
- Perform inspections
- Process and coordinate eviction if necessary
Our Goal For Your Successful Home Management Experience
- To re-rent the property before it becomes vacant utilizing the Internet, flyers, e-mail promotions, fax to real estate offices in area, MLS, and FMLS databases.
- Provide 24-Hour emergency contact persons, in the event of an emergency affecting the property and implementation of any emergency plan for the property.
- Provide a maintenance service request system that documents tenant repair requests with follow-up use of licensed and insured contractors.
- Provide tenant screening which includes credit checks, unlawful detainment searches, income verification, employment verification, criminal history, sex offender cross reference against registry and previous tenancies.
- Provide rent collections on the first of each month via Check, VISA, ACH, Direct Deposit, and Money order.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations as to the improvement of the property's function and explanations and recommendations for the visual esthetics
- Provide computerized accounting records of all income received, and expense disbursement via a 24 hour/7 day a week online system.
- Provide Free CMA on a yearly basis to determine current property value, upon request
- Monthly payment of expenses attributed to the operation of the property as provided for the property, i.e., property taxes, mortgage, insurance, utilities, maintenance items, and/or related vendor contracts for specific services as so authorized by owner.
- Disburse Owner funds monthly electronically by ACH to your bank
- Monitor and oversee outside vendor contract work.
- Provide supervision of all maintenance work performed on the property as to maintain the professional appearance of the property.
- Provide the resource to improve Landlord/Tenant relationship and in the event a dispute should arise, mitigate said dispute.
- Perform move-in / move-out inspections to ensure tenant's acceptance of property and to eliminate any dispute at the termination of their lease.
- Provide Eviction processing and coordination.
Inquire About Our Services
Conyers Area Information
The history of Conyers and Rockdale County is diverse and dates back over ten thousand years. Early natives known as "The Mound Builders" were one of many groups who visited Rockdale's gentle hills, lakes and streams. Much later, the Creek and Cherokee Nations shared a common border, the "Great Indian Road," now known as Hightower Trail in northern Rockdale. In the early 1800s, this trail was a main route for white settlers moving inland after the American Revolution.
Georgia stretched all the way to the Mississippi River, and this Indian Road provided an irresistible magnet for European immigration. State authorities officially opened up what is now Rockdale County to settlers in 1816 and 1821. One of several settlements grew up around Costley's Mill on Big Haynes Creek. This settlement grew to include the first school, a gristmill, a sawmill, a planing mill, and eventually a cotton gin. The area's Salem Baptist Church still performs baptisms in the sparkling waters of the old millpond. A dozen or more mills appeared quickly including the three-story Kennedy-Baker Mill which used French burrs for grinding corn and wheat, but several were eventually burned down by Indians.
The earliest settlement occurred in the extreme northern edge of the county. The southern end of the county was settled as Scots and Scotch-Irish began moving up along the rivers and streams from what is now Henry County. These early families founded numerous churches including Smyrna Presbyterian in 1827, the oldest Calvinist Campground in the United States.
Areas We Service
- Avondale Estates
- College Park
- Johns Creek
- Locust Grove
- Sandy Springs
- Stone Mountain
- Union City
- Villa Rica