Doraville Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Doraville Rental Property
Property Management Services is an area that we feel is best suited for the Professionals who continue to stay on top of the local trends, marketing, inventory levels and laws that cover the Doraville Property Management environment.So come on in and learn more about our cost effective Doraville Property Management Services and let us show you how choosing us will be the RIGHT CHOICE!
What We Do As Your Doraville Property Manager
Tenant Placement Overview
- Market your property for lease
- Screen calls from prospective tenants
- Place a sign and lockbox on the property for all Real Estate agents to show
- Accept and process applications for Lease
- Prepare the Lease, Move-in Inspections and addendum forms
- Perform the move-in inspection with your approved tenant
- Collect the first month's rent and security deposit
- Collect the rent
- Manage the tenant per your lease terms
- Coordinate repairs
- Perform inspections
- Process and coordinate eviction if necessary
Our Goal For Your Successful Home Management Experience
- To re-rent the property before it becomes vacant utilizing the Internet, flyers, e-mail promotions, fax to real estate offices in area, MLS, and FMLS databases.
- Provide 24-Hour emergency contact persons, in the event of an emergency affecting the property and implementation of any emergency plan for the property.
- Provide a maintenance service request system that documents tenant repair requests with follow-up use of licensed and insured contractors.
- Provide tenant screening which includes credit checks, unlawful detainment searches, income verification, employment verification, criminal history, sex offender cross reference against registry and previous tenancies.
- Provide rent collections on the first of each month via Check, VISA, ACH, Direct Deposit, and Money order.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations as to the improvement of the property's function and explanations and recommendations for the visual esthetics
- Provide computerized accounting records of all income received, and expense disbursement via a 24 hour/7 day a week online system.
- Provide Free CMA on a yearly basis to determine current property value, upon request
- Monthly payment of expenses attributed to the operation of the property as provided for the property, i.e., property taxes, mortgage, insurance, utilities, maintenance items, and/or related vendor contracts for specific services as so authorized by owner.
- Disburse Owner funds monthly electronically by ACH to your bank
- Monitor and oversee outside vendor contract work.
- Provide supervision of all maintenance work performed on the property as to maintain the professional appearance of the property.
- Provide the resource to improve Landlord/Tenant relationship and in the event a dispute should arise, mitigate said dispute.
- Perform move-in / move-out inspections to ensure tenant's acceptance of property and to eliminate any dispute at the termination of their lease.
- Provide Eviction processing and coordination.
Inquire About Our Services
Doraville Area Information
Doraville was incorporated by an act of the Georgia General Assembly, approved December 15, 1871. From its development until the 1940s, Doraville was a small agricultural community that served the interests of a larger surrounding farming area.
At the end of World War II, Doraville was on a main railroad line, and had a new water system available. General Motors selected Doraville as the site for its new assembly plant. The growth of Doraville exploded in the late 1940s and the 1950s as a result. In the late 1940s, plans for Guilford Village, the first subdivision, were announced by Southern Builders and Engineering Company. The 112-home subdivision at Tilly Mill and Flowers Roads was to cover some 58 acres.
In 1950, Doraville’s population was 472. By 1964, the city's population was 6,160 and land area was 1,722 acres. Part of the population growth during that period was because of the annexation of Northwoods in 1949 and Oakcliff in 1958.
By the 1980s, Doraville and neighboring Chamblee attracted immigrants relocating to the Atlanta area who settled along Buford Highway. The result is one of the largest Asian communities in the country. Many Latin American countries are also represented. 56% of residents speak a language other than English as a first language.
The Doraville MARTA Station was built in 1992, destroying the few buildings that remained of Doraville's downtown. The GM Plant closed in 2009, and the economy has stalled plans to turn the site into a mixed-use town center. Nonetheless, Doraville is becoming an attractive destination because of its close proximity to Atlanta, its MARTA Station, and the promise of a new town center.
Areas We Service
- Avondale Estates
- College Park
- Johns Creek
- Locust Grove
- Sandy Springs
- Stone Mountain
- Union City
- Villa Rica