Norcross Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Norcross Rental Property
Property Management Services is an area that we feel is best suited for the Professionals who continue to stay on top of the local trends, marketing, inventory levels and laws that cover the Norcross Property Management environment.So come on in and learn more about our cost effective Norcross Property Management Services and let us show you how choosing us will be the RIGHT CHOICE!
What We Do As Your Norcross Property Manager
Tenant Placement Overview
- Market your property for lease
- Properties are marketed on free and paid website
- Properties are marketed through both Realtor MLS’s
- Properties are marketed through email to past co-agents
- Properties are marketed through the RE/MAX local and international network
- Screen calls from prospective tenants
- Criminal Nationwide
- Rental History
- Place a sign and lockbox on the property for all Real Estate agents to show
- Accept and process applications for Lease
- Prepare the Lease, Move-in Inspections and addendum forms
- Perform the move-in inspection with your approved tenant
- Collect the first month's rent and security deposit
- Collect the rent
- Manage the tenant per your lease terms
- Coordinate repairs
- Perform inspections
- Process and coordinate eviction if necessary
Our Goal For Your Successful Home Management Experience
- To re-rent the property before it becomes vacant utilizing the our advance marketing system.
- Provide 24-Hour emergency contact persons, in the event of an emergency affecting the property and implementation of any emergency plan for the property.
- Provide a maintenance service request system that documents tenant repair requests with follow-up use of licensed and insured contractors.
- Provide rent collections on the first of each month via Check, VISA, ACH, Direct Deposit, and Money order.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations as to the improvement of the property's function and explanations and recommendations for the visual esthetics
- Provide computerized accounting records of all income received, and expense disbursement via a 24 hour/7 day a week online system.
- Provide Free CMA on a yearly basis to determine current property value, upon request
- Monthly payment of expenses attributed to the operation of the property as provided for the property, i.e., property taxes, mortgage, insurance, utilities, maintenance items, and/or related vendor contracts for specific services as so authorized by owner.
- Disburse Owner funds monthly electronically by ACH to your bank
- Monitor and oversee outside vendor contract work.
- Provide supervision of all maintenance work performed on the property as to maintain the professional appearance of the property.
- Provide the resource to improve Landlord/Tenant relationship and in the event a dispute should arise, mitigate said dispute.
- Perform move-in / move-out inspections to ensure tenant's acceptance of property and to eliminate any dispute at the termination of their lease.
Inquire About Our Services
Norcross Area Information
Named after the Hon. Jonathan Norcross, it was chartered as a town on October 26, 1870, and selected to the National Register of Historic Places by the Department of the Interior in the early 1980s, although its rich history began much earlier.
The Norcross Historic District sits along the eastern continental divide. This divide, or ridge, played a significant role in the early settlement of the area. Originally, the Creek and Cherokee Indians occupied this land and the ridgeline was used as a major transportation route. Two American forts were established in the early 19th century due to the War of 1812 – Fort Daniel (at Hog Mountain) and Peachtree Fort (in Atlanta). These two forts were connected by this old Indian trail which became known as the original Peachtree Road. By around 1840, this trail had evolved into a stagecoach route connecting South Carolina and Alabama through Georgia. The surrounding area became populated and the small communities of Pinckneyville and Flint Hill prospered.
Areas We Service
- Avondale Estates
- College Park
- Johns Creek
- Locust Grove
- Sandy Springs
- Stone Mountain
- Union City
- Villa Rica