Snellville Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Snellville Rental Property
Property Management Services is an area that we feel is best suited for the Professionals who continue to stay on top of the local trends, marketing, inventory levels and laws that cover the Snellville Property Management environment.So come on in and learn more about our cost effective Snellville Property Management Services and let us show you how choosing us will be the RIGHT CHOICE!
What We Do As Your Snellville Property Manager
Tenant Placement Overview
- Market your property for lease
- Screen calls from prospective tenants
- Place a sign and lockbox on the property for all Real Estate agents to show
- Accept and process applications for Lease
- Prepare the Lease, Move-in Inspections and addendum forms
- Perform the move-in inspection with your approved tenant
- Collect the first month's rent and security deposit
- Collect the rent
- Manage the tenant per your lease terms
- Coordinate repairs
- Perform inspections
- Process and coordinate eviction if necessary
Our Goal For Your Successful Home Management Experience
- To re-rent the property before it becomes vacant utilizing the Internet, flyers, e-mail promotions, fax to real estate offices in area, MLS, and FMLS databases.
- Provide 24-Hour emergency contact persons, in the event of an emergency affecting the property and implementation of any emergency plan for the property.
- Provide a maintenance service request system that documents tenant repair requests with follow-up use of licensed and insured contractors.
- Provide tenant screening which includes credit checks, unlawful detainment searches, income verification, employment verification, criminal history, sex offender cross reference against registry and previous tenancies.
- Provide rent collections on the first of each month via Check, VISA, ACH, Direct Deposit, and Money order.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations as to the improvement of the property's function and explanations and recommendations for the visual esthetics
- Provide computerized accounting records of all income received, and expense disbursement via a 24 hour/7 day a week online system.
- Provide Free CMA on a yearly basis to determine current property value, upon request
- Monthly payment of expenses attributed to the operation of the property as provided for the property, i.e., property taxes, mortgage, insurance, utilities, maintenance items, and/or related vendor contracts for specific services as so authorized by owner.
- Disburse Owner funds monthly electronically by ACH to your bank
- Monitor and oversee outside vendor contract work.
- Provide supervision of all maintenance work performed on the property as to maintain the professional appearance of the property.
- Provide the resource to improve Landlord/Tenant relationship and in the event a dispute should arise, mitigate said dispute.
- Perform move-in / move-out inspections to ensure tenant's acceptance of property and to eliminate any dispute at the termination of their lease.
- Provide Eviction processing and coordination.
Inquire About Our Services
Snellville Area Information
Snellville's convenient location, approximately 18 miles east of Atlanta and 45 miles west of Athens at the intersection of U.S. Highway 78 and Georgia Highway 124, has allowed it to prosper and become one of Gwinnett County's fastest growing cities for the past thirty years. Snellville's roots extend much deeper than thirty years, however, to 19th century London.
The birth of Snellville can be traced to 1874 London, England when a secret voyage to the New World was a glimmer in the minds of two teenage friends, James Sawyer and Thomas Snell. Unfortunately, their plans were altered when Snell’s parents wouldn’t allow him to make the trip when they learned of the plan. Instead, Sawyer and his brother, Charles, took off on the adventure, leaving England for the United States on March 18, 1874. After a two-week voyage, the Sawyer brothers arrived in New York on April 1st, where they stayed for a few weeks. They left New York and eventually settled in Madison County, Georgia, where they worked on a farm for $10.00 a month. Thomas Snell was finally able to make the trip and met his friends in Georgia where they all traveled through Jefferson and Lawrenceville. Charles Sawyer left his brother and friend in Georgia and in time settled in Alabama, where he entered the turpentine business. While Snell worked on the farm of A.A. Dyer, James Sawyer traveled back to New York and then to London, to claim his inheritance shortly after his 21st birthday in 1878. James Sawyer eventually returned to the United States and after traveling through parts of Georgia, was reacquainted with his friend Thomas Snell after settling in a small farming community named New London, now called Snellville. Prior to that time, the area where Snellville now rests was an old growth chestnut-oak-hickory forest settled by the Cherokee Indians.
Areas We Service
- Avondale Estates
- College Park
- Johns Creek
- Locust Grove
- Sandy Springs
- Stone Mountain
- Union City
- Villa Rica