Suwanee Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Suwanee Rental Property
Property Management Services is an area that we feel is best suited for the Professionals who continue to stay on top of the local trends, marketing, inventory levels and laws that cover the Suwanee Property Management environment.So come on in and learn more about our cost effective Suwanee Property Management Services and let us show you how choosing us will be the RIGHT CHOICE!
What We Do As Your Suwanee Property Manager
Tenant Placement Overview
- Market your property for lease
- Screen calls from prospective tenants
- Place a sign and lockbox on the property for all Real Estate agents to show
- Accept and process applications for Lease
- Prepare the Lease, Move-in Inspections and addendum forms
- Perform the move-in inspection with your approved tenant
- Collect the first month's rent and security deposit
- Collect the rent
- Manage the tenant per your lease terms
- Coordinate repairs
- Perform inspections
- Process and coordinate eviction if necessary
Our Goal For Your Successful Home Management Experience
- To re-rent the property before it becomes vacant utilizing the Internet, flyers, e-mail promotions, fax to real estate offices in area, MLS, and FMLS databases.
- Provide 24-Hour emergency contact persons, in the event of an emergency affecting the property and implementation of any emergency plan for the property.
- Provide a maintenance service request system that documents tenant repair requests with follow-up use of licensed and insured contractors.
- Provide tenant screening which includes credit checks, unlawful detainment searches, income verification, employment verification, criminal history, sex offender cross reference against registry and previous tenancies.
- Provide rent collections on the first of each month via Check, VISA, ACH, Direct Deposit, and Money order.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations as to the improvement of the property's function and explanations and recommendations for the visual esthetics
- Provide computerized accounting records of all income received, and expense disbursement via a 24 hour/7 day a week online system.
- Provide Free CMA on a yearly basis to determine current property value, upon request
- Monthly payment of expenses attributed to the operation of the property as provided for the property, i.e., property taxes, mortgage, insurance, utilities, maintenance items, and/or related vendor contracts for specific services as so authorized by owner.
- Disburse Owner funds monthly electronically by ACH to your bank
- Monitor and oversee outside vendor contract work.
- Provide supervision of all maintenance work performed on the property as to maintain the professional appearance of the property.
- Provide the resource to improve Landlord/Tenant relationship and in the event a dispute should arise, mitigate said dispute.
- Perform move-in / move-out inspections to ensure tenant's acceptance of property and to eliminate any dispute at the termination of their lease.
- Provide Eviction processing and coordination.
Inquire About Our Services
Suwanee Area Information
Suwanee began as an Indian village about 3 miles southwest of the current downtown area along the banks where Suwanee Creek runs into the Chattahoochee River. For hundreds of years prior to the beginning of the Town of Suwanee, a large Indian village flourished on both sides of the river. The village was originally settled by Shawnee Indians, but later, according to U.S. government documents, both Cherokee and Creek Indians came to the area they referred to as Suwanee Old Town. The village/town is shown on maps indicating land ceded to the U.S. government by the Cherokees in 1817 and the Creeks in 1818.
There are various accounts regarding the naming of the City of Suwanee. One suggests that Suwanee is an Indian word meaning “echo” while another maintains that it is the Creek word for Shawnee. Another account credits the name to the early white settlers’ way of pronouncing the word “Shawnee.” Either way, the name Suwanee appears to be closely tied to the City’s Native American heritage.
The federal government recognized Suwanee as a town when the Suwanee Post Office was established in 1838. As is the case with many communities throughout the South, Suwanee’s growth is tied to the evolution of transportation. As transportation evolved, so did the community of Suwanee.
Areas We Service
- Avondale Estates
- College Park
- Johns Creek
- Locust Grove
- Sandy Springs
- Stone Mountain
- Union City
- Villa Rica