Union City Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Union City Rental Property
Property Management Services is an area that we feel is best suited for the Professionals who continue to stay on top of the local trends, marketing, inventory levels and laws that cover the Union City Property Management environment.So come on in and learn more about our cost effective Union City Property Management Services and let us show you how choosing us will be the RIGHT CHOICE!
What We Do As Your Union City Property Manager
Tenant Placement Overview
- Market your property for lease
- Properties are marketed on free and paid website
- Properties are marketed through both Realtor MLS’s
- Properties are marketed through email to past co-agents
- Properties are marketed through the RE/MAX local and international network
- Screen calls from prospective tenants
- Criminal Nationwide
- Rental History
- Place a sign and lockbox on the property for all Real Estate agents to show
- Accept and process applications for Lease
- Prepare the Lease, Move-in Inspections and addendum forms
- Perform the move-in inspection with your approved tenant
- Collect the first month's rent and security deposit
- Collect the rent
- Manage the tenant per your lease terms
- Coordinate repairs
- Perform inspections
- Process and coordinate eviction if necessary
Our Goal For Your Successful Home Management Experience
- To re-rent the property before it becomes vacant utilizing the our advance marketing system.
- Provide 24-Hour emergency contact persons, in the event of an emergency affecting the property and implementation of any emergency plan for the property.
- Provide a maintenance service request system that documents tenant repair requests with follow-up use of licensed and insured contractors.
- Provide rent collections on the first of each month via Check, VISA, ACH, Direct Deposit, and Money order.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations as to the improvement of the property's function and explanations and recommendations for the visual esthetics
- Provide computerized accounting records of all income received, and expense disbursement via a 24 hour/7 day a week online system.
- Provide Free CMA on a yearly basis to determine current property value, upon request
- Monthly payment of expenses attributed to the operation of the property as provided for the property, i.e., property taxes, mortgage, insurance, utilities, maintenance items, and/or related vendor contracts for specific services as so authorized by owner.
- Disburse Owner funds monthly electronically by ACH to your bank
- Monitor and oversee outside vendor contract work.
- Provide supervision of all maintenance work performed on the property as to maintain the professional appearance of the property.
- Provide the resource to improve Landlord/Tenant relationship and in the event a dispute should arise, mitigate said dispute.
- Perform move-in / move-out inspections to ensure tenant's acceptance of property and to eliminate any dispute at the termination of their lease.
Inquire About Our Services
Union City Area Information
As of the census of 2000, there were 11,622 people, 4,974 households, and 2,750 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,353.2 people per square mile (522.3/km²). There were 5,332 housing units at an average density of 620.9 per square mile (239.7/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 69.33% African American, 25.36% White, 0.26% Native American, 1.26% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 2.04% from other races, and 1.72% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 5.22% of the population.
There were 4,974 households out of which 30.7% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 26.4% were married couples living together, 23.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 44.7% were non-families. 38.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 15.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.29 and the average family size was 3.05.
Areas We Service
- Avondale Estates
- College Park
- Johns Creek
- Locust Grove
- Sandy Springs
- Stone Mountain
- Union City
- Villa Rica