Stone Mountain Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Stone Mountain Rental Property
Property Management Services is an area that we feel is best suited for the Professionals who continue to stay on top of the local trends, marketing, inventory levels and laws that cover the Stone Mountain Property Management environment.So come on in and learn more about our cost effective Stone Mountain Property Management Services and let us show you how choosing us will be the RIGHT CHOICE!
What We Do As Your Stone Mountain Property Manager
Tenant Placement Overview
- Market your property for lease
- Screen calls from prospective tenants
- Place a sign and lockbox on the property for all Real Estate agents to show
- Accept and process applications for Lease
- Prepare the Lease, Move-in Inspections and addendum forms
- Perform the move-in inspection with your approved tenant
- Collect the first month's rent and security deposit
- Collect the rent
- Manage the tenant per your lease terms
- Coordinate repairs
- Perform inspections
- Process and coordinate eviction if necessary
Our Goal For Your Successful Home Management Experience
- To re-rent the property before it becomes vacant utilizing the Internet, flyers, e-mail promotions, fax to real estate offices in area, MLS, and FMLS databases.
- Provide 24-Hour emergency contact persons, in the event of an emergency affecting the property and implementation of any emergency plan for the property.
- Provide a maintenance service request system that documents tenant repair requests with follow-up use of licensed and insured contractors.
- Provide tenant screening which includes credit checks, unlawful detainment searches, income verification, employment verification, criminal history, sex offender cross reference against registry and previous tenancies.
- Provide rent collections on the first of each month via Check, VISA, ACH, Direct Deposit, and Money order.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations as to the improvement of the property's function and explanations and recommendations for the visual esthetics
- Provide computerized accounting records of all income received, and expense disbursement via a 24 hour/7 day a week online system.
- Provide Free CMA on a yearly basis to determine current property value, upon request
- Monthly payment of expenses attributed to the operation of the property as provided for the property, i.e., property taxes, mortgage, insurance, utilities, maintenance items, and/or related vendor contracts for specific services as so authorized by owner.
- Disburse Owner funds monthly electronically by ACH to your bank
- Monitor and oversee outside vendor contract work.
- Provide supervision of all maintenance work performed on the property as to maintain the professional appearance of the property.
- Provide the resource to improve Landlord/Tenant relationship and in the event a dispute should arise, mitigate said dispute.
- Perform move-in / move-out inspections to ensure tenant's acceptance of property and to eliminate any dispute at the termination of their lease.
- Provide Eviction processing and coordination.
Inquire About Our Services
Full Service Property Management Fees
- First Month Rent
- 8% of Monthly rent collected
- Court Filing Fee $200.00
- Writ of possession - $100.00
- Put Out - $190.00 Per Hour
- Changing of locks $75.00 per lock set (knob & Deadbolt)
- Haul Away (Price based on load)
Stone Mountain Area Information
Human habitation of Stone Mountain and its surroundings date back into prehistory. When the mountain was first encountered by European explorers, its summit was encircled by a rock wall, similar to that still to be found on Georgia's Fort Mountain. The wall is believed to have been built by early Native American inhabitants of the area, although its purpose remains unclear. By the beginning of the 20th century the wall had disappeared, the rocks having been taken away by early visitors as souvenirs, rolled down the rockface, or removed by the commercial quarrying operation. The mountain was as well the eastern end of the Campbelton Trail, a Native American path that ran through what is now the Atlanta area.
Europeans first learned of the mountain in 1597, when Spanish explorers were told of a mountain further inland which was "very high, shining when the sun set like a fire." By this time, the Stone Mountain area was inhabited by the Creek and (to a lesser extent) Cherokee peoples. In 1790 the mountain was the site of a meeting initiated by President George Washington in hopes of negotiating a peace treaty with the Creek. Instead a series of wars ensued, and the Creek were forced to cede the land to the state of Georgia in 1821.
Areas We Service
- Avondale Estates
- College Park
- Johns Creek
- Locust Grove
- Sandy Springs
- Stone Mountain
- Union City
- Villa Rica